Senior Editor and Publications Manager
Fabrice Lehmann is Senior Editor and Publications Manager at the Forum on Trade, Environment & the SDGs (TESS). He also works as senior editorial and communications advisor to international organizations and institutions, including the International Trade Centre (ITC). Fabrice has published many publications on sustainable development and international economic relations both as a writer and editor. He is the co-editor (with Jean-Pierre Lehmann) of Peace and prosperity through world trade (Cambridge University Press, 2011), lead writer of New realities: Business dynamics at the frontiers of globalization (IMD, 2015), and editor of The 15 Initiative: Strengthening the global trade and investment system in the 21st century (ICTSD and World Economic Forum, 2016). Fabrice holds an MSc in International Political Economy from the London School of Economics and Political Science. He enjoys reading literature and is an eager triathlete, cyclist, and ski mountaineer.
Lehmann, F. (2021). Integrating trade in the sustainable development strategies of least developed countries. Enhanced Integrated Framework.
Lehmann, F. (2021). Building better apparel value chains in least developed countries. Enhanced Integrated Framework.
- Lehmann, F. (2021). Supporting sustainable tourism development in least developed countries amid the COVID-19 recovery. Enhanced Integrated Framework.
- ITC. (as lead writer). (2020). Delivering on the Buenos Aires Declaration on Trade and Women’s Economic Empowerment. International Trade Centre.
- Lehmann, F. & Cordon, C. (2020). Business supply chain strategies are evolving, can poor countries benefit? International Institute for Management Development (IMD).
- Lehmann, F. (2020). Can Madagascar inspire reform of global fashion’s US$2.5 trillion supply chains? Trade for Development News.
- Adhikari, R. & Lehmann, F. (2020). Least developed countries can become authors of their technological revolution. OECD Development Matters.
- Gonzalez Behar, V. & Lehmann, F. (2019). 5 ways to boost sustainable trade in the world’s poorest countries. (2019). World Economic Forum.
- Lehmann, F. (2019). Tentative steps to implementation of the Trade Facilitation Agreement in least developed countries. Trade for Development News.
- Lehmann, F. (in Q&A). (2019). Globalization, robotics, and pathways to development: A conversation with Richard Baldwin. Trade for Development News.
- Lehmann, F. (in Q&A). (2019). Global value chains and development paths: A conversation with Caroline Freund. Trade for Development News.
We believe in investing in people who are committed and passionate. Check our employment and consulting opportunities.